Job Description – Web Developer
- Proficient in core PHP, MySQL, CSS, jQuery, HTML, JScript, AJAX.
- Must have working experience in Core PHP, Laravel Framework and MySQL.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software & databases.
- Knowledge of Databases, APIs & debugging skills.
- Expert level CMS, Plugin / API development.
- Experience in creating MySQL queries, relational databases.
- 1+yr of experience required
- Day shift/6 days working
Job Description – Content Writer
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts and blogs
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as per the requirement
- Must be able to proofread and find mistakes while doing data reviews
- Should be able to concentrate for long spells of time
- Basic knowledge of IT industry
- 1+yr of experience required
- Day shift/6 days working
Telecalling (Outbound & Inbound)
Job Description – Telecalling (Outbound & Inbound)
- Identify customers- needs and wants, clarifying information whenever possible.
- Generate leads for the company.
- To achieve the objective of identifying IT needs .
- Follow up on the customer/client/employee generated leads.
- Build relationships for success - consultative solution selling to ensure long-term relationships building.
- Effective and efficient delivery of the services.
- Proactive identification of incremental opportunities leverage all client contacts based needs, while potentially leveraging cross selling opportunities
- Develop in-depth understanding of the customers and marketplace
- 1+yr of experience required/ Freshers with good communication skills can apply
- Day shift/6 days working.
International Sales Executive
Job Description – International Sales Executive
- Handling US customers and providing customer support.
- Should possess basic knowledge on networking concepts.
- Involves International sales and upselling .
- The desired candidate should need to have basic IT Knowledge and experience in Tech-support.
- Candidate would be required to engage and build rapport with the new & existing customers.
- Minimum 1 year of Experience in an inbound and outbound process with an International BPO/ITES .
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Graduate/ Post-graduate
- 5 Days working culture/ Night Shift
- Preferred candidates: Web Developers, Digital Marketers.
- Preferably experienced candidates and Freshers with exceptional communication skills may apply
HR Intern Responsibilities
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
HR Intern Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Content Writer Intern
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Create content as per the requirements of the company and use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
Accounting Intern Responsibilities
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Graphic Designer Requirements
- Assist Graphic Designer with design of promotional web graphics, surveys, flyers, banners, posters, invitations and other advertising and marketing materials as needed .
- Update website with film and event text, images, press release, sponsor logos, video etc.
- Graphic design major or enrolled in a related degree program
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Knowledge of digital media software – Illustrator and Photoshop, Adobe Indesign and other graphic design software
- Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh idea